Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The sweetest place on earth

Well, in May I officially moved from good old Utah to Pennsylvania, Hershey to be exact. Here I have been attending Penn State College of Medicine as a PA Student. It has been pretty rough and brutal with regards to the classwork, but we have finally finished our first semester, and I am still here! The area is very beautiful, and green. Its hard not having mountains like Utah, but you kinda get use to it. I have made some amazing friends, and my classmates are like my family. We all have each others backs and are helping one another succeed. I made the right decision to attend PSCOM. The faculty, Staff, and medical providers here are absolutely amazing. My puppy Lady isn't a puppy anymore. She had her first birthday last week. And that's about all thats gone on. I hope to keep this updated, but in reality, once school starts back up next week, I will hardly have time to eat and sleep. Below are some random pics regarding Hershey and PSCOM.









No comments:

Post a Comment